Monday, November 16, 2009

TESTIMONIAL

thank you to Brigitte for her testimonial and kind words..................



ANOTHER
CHIROPRACTIC
SUCCESS STORY...


Name: BRIGITTE L.

Hello, my name is Brigitte. My success story is a great one, if you were in my shoes.

Almost 2 years ago I visited Dr. Parker with severe neck, back and right leg problems. Being on pain medicine for 15 years and nerve blocks the last 4 years left me feeling hopeless.

Dr. Parker's program is great for the "can you fix me?" question. Making me feel better and hoping to be able to walk again was more than I expected.

My program is now once a week, but I worked hard to reach this point. To my surprise, the supplement program has worked wonders. Who knew that this would be the plus to an A grade! How often do you find a doctor who thinks outside the box to help his patients? Really, how many doctors are truly like that?

Pictures are worth a thousand words. My picture was one of pain with days of doing little to nothing. Now my picture is much brighter as I am going to the gym and getting into shape with little to no pain.

THANK YOU DR. PARKER AND YOUR CARING MEDICAL STAFF!

No comments: