Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A CHIRO SUCCESS STORY!!!!






Chiropractic Success Story

by Tanya M....................






I have been visiting a chiropractor for over 20 years. When I was 18 I had the first of 3 car accidents within 4 years (no seat belt) and had whiplash, intense neck and back pain as a result. I have also experienced much TMJ pain and many migraine headaches throughout my 20s and 30s. I am a computer programmer so I am working on a computer over 30 hours per week, plus taking care of my 6- and 3-year-old children.

I have seen a much bigger improvement in the past 6 months after seeing Dr. Parker. In large part, I attribute this to the posture program that he initiated, along with short-term increased visits. My jaw pain has decreased significantly (from pain 2-3 days a week, down to pain 2-3 days a month). I also experience dramatically fewer headaches, less neck strain, and a feeling of improved posture where before I was frustrated about my rounded shoulders and inability to improve posture on my own.

I try to take care of myself, stay in shape, and have worked on learning how to manage stress and other relaxation techniques. But Dr. Parker provided the missing piece that I needed…working on the physical problems that kept me in pain.

Thank you so much!! My quality of life is improved, I am no longer in “chronic pain” and I am SO grateful. Now if we could just get some of my family members in here …






Since this writing, Tanya's sister and mother have both become patients at our clinic. We are happy to report that everyone is doing well!

No comments: